The EDGE Program is in its 20th year and we feel strongly about its positive impact on individual women in the mathematical sciences and on the mathematical sciences community at large. To ensure that EDGE program activities continue, we were thrilled to announce the establishment of the Sylvia Bozeman and Rhonda Hughes EDGE Foundation. With 501(c)(3) status, this is an organization dedicated to supporting the mathematics community in its efforts to increase the numbers of women persisting in careers in the mathematical sciences.
OR send a check made payable to the Sylvia Bozeman and Rhonda Hughes EDGE Foundation to the address below.
Your institution’s generous sponsorship would help cover the costs associated with EDGE program activities, including student travel, conference fees, room and board at the EDGE summer session, mini-sabbaticals, and mentoring workshops.
Annual Sponsorship Options:
- $2000 to be a Participating Sponsor
- $5000 to be a Leading Sponsor
EDGE Participating Sponsors receive:
- two free ads per year (to run for six months) on the EDGE website; advertise jobs, graduate programs, fellowships, and other opportunities at your institution
- posting of your ads on the EDGE listserv, which reaches a diverse group of over two hundred people who are or have been involved with the EDGE Program
- annual newsletter of EDGE activities, as evidence of the impact of your support
- acknowledgement on the EDGE website and at EDGE research symposia
In addition, previous academic sponsors have taken advantage of their partnership with EDGE by visiting the summer session with plans to adopt some of our strategies for retaining women in PhD programs; by recommending some of their incoming PhD students to the summer session; and by receiving applications from EDGE participants whose initial choice of a graduate program was not the correct fit.
EDGE Leading Sponsors receive:
- all of the benefits of participating sponsors, plus one more free ad per year
- your institution’s logo on the EDGE Program tote bag presented to participants each summer
If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship, or in learning more about institutional sponsorship, please contact Ami Radunskaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sylvia Bozeman and Rhonda Hughes EDGE Foundation
c/o Ami Radunskaya
1515 Bates Place
Claremont, CA 91711
Special thanks to our sponsors!